12 volt 540 Amp-Hour Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery pack for marine, RV, caravan and offgrid use.
The 540 Amp-Hour battery pack is made up from 12 x 180AH cells arranged as three 12 volt banks in parallel. The enclosure is designed for mobile applications featuring a bolt-down mounting flange and mechanical cell retention. Safety features include a 500 amp ANL type fuse on the positive terminal and cell-level BMS support.
The construction allows for isolation of any 12 volt bank (in case of a bank failure) in conjunction with individual in-situ cell replacement to provide the highest level of end-user serviceability.
- Estimated 2,000 cycles to 80% DOD
- Cell level under/over voltage detection
- Cell level shunt regulation for cell balancing
- Cell BMS units visible LED indicators
- End compression plates to prevent cell expansion
- Battery isolation capability
- Cells servicable for in-situ replacement
- Flanged mounting base incorporating 6mm fixing screws
- Positive cell retention in case of rollover
- 500 amp safety fuse on positive terminal
- Removable lifting slings provided
- 626L x 345W x 300H
- Weight 82 kilogram
Note that the battery pack is intended to be used with a separately provided BMS (Battery Management System) which protects the battery from over charge and discharge conditions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Marine Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.