24 volt 180 amp hour Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery pack for marine, RV, caravan and offgrid use.
24 volt 180 amp hour Lithium Iron Phosphate battery pack.
The 180 amp hour battery pack is made up from 8 x 180AH cells in a series configuration. The enclosure is designed for mobile applications featuring a bolt down mounting flange and mechanical cell retention. Safety features include a 500 amp ANL type fuse on the positive terminal and cell level BMS support.
- Estimated 2,000 cycles to 80% DOD
- Cell level under/over voltage detection
- Cell level shunt regulation for cell balancing
- End compression plates to prevent cell expansion
- Cells servicable for in-situ replacement
- Flanged mounting base incorporating 6mm fixing screws
- Positive cell retention in case of rollover
- 500 amp safety fuse on positive terminal
- Lifting slings provided
- 518L x 345W x 300H
- Weight 55 kilogram
Note that the battery pack is intended to be used with a seperately provided BMS (Battery Management System) which protects the battery from over charge and discharge conditions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Marine Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.