A large case alternator with a J180 4" dual foot mounting arrangment. Available in 12 or 24 volt.
Download Data Sheet
Moderately compact for its generous output curves, the 95-Series features an extra heavy duty stator winding with large gauge wire for added output at low RPM. Combine that with extra large sealed bearings, a massive .875” pulley shaft and high amperage diodes for durability and long alternator life.
The lower amperage 12 volt unit provides a higher relative output at low RPM making it suitable for higher output at near idle speeds.
The 95-Series alternator features an isolated ground and a brawny J-180 style saddle mount for plenty of resistance to twist and torque.
- Isolated Ground
- Bidirectional cooling fan.
- 6,500 RPM maximum rotation speed.
- Corrosion-resistant powdercoat finish.
- Meets US Coast Guard Title 33 safety standards.
- Requires external regulation.
- 1-year limited warranty. ShWt. 20lb
Customers Who Bought This Item Also BoughtCustomers Also Bought