Hand held digital salinity probe with case. Used for checking salinity of water from desalination systems.
- Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Marine Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.