The compact HRC-6 and HRC-8 are Maxwell's horizontal versions of the renowned Freedom 500 and 800 vertical rope/chain windlasses. The HRC-6 and HRC-8 are packed with new and proven features including the patented rode management technology developed for t
- Aesthetically pleasing above deck design, encapsulating the motor and drive in an IP66 rated watertight case, saving space below deck and allowing simple routine maintenance.
- High-pressure die cast, marine-grade, alloy case is chromate passivated and polyester powder coated for unsurpassed marine protection.
- Simple bolt down installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
- Proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe, enclosed design, guarantees trouble free rode transition from rope to chain. Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag free operation.
- High efficiency spur gearbox incorporating a robust non-backwind mechanism.
- High speed, jam free retrieval of rope and chain controlled from a remote panel mounted Up/down switch.
- Emergency free fall function in the event of onboard power failure.
- High quality chrome finished and innovative chainwheels, constructed of marine-grade bronze, are suitable for use with 6 to 8mm (1/4” to 5/16”) short link chain and either 3 strand or 8 plait rope.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor incorporating new technology features, including integrated wiring for quick electrical installation, is easily removed for simple routine electric brush maintenance.
- Trouble free transition from rope to chain by means of an innovative pressure arm system within a safer enclosed design.
- Standard equipment includes Circuit breaker/isolator panel, Dual direction control system, Up/down remote control panel, Emergency free fall activation lever
Download HRC Brochure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Marine Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.