The LCD01 BMS system controller works in conjunction with our BMS DCD boards to provide a complete battery managenent and control system for Lithium and other battery technologies. It's an advanced battery monitor and a BMS system controller.
The Outback Marine battery management system uses an advanced controller with a graphic LCD display. This means that battery parameters can be displayed graphically over a time line that better indicates whats happening now relative to the past. The operation of the battery system is no longer a mystery.
The free OMALink iphone app extends the functionality of the BMS to include high resoultion displays. A powerful feature allows a snapshot of the last 24 hours of operation to be sent by email to another person for display on their OMALink iPhone app. This is ideal for remote system diagnostics.
- Monitoring and display of battery volts, amps, amp hours, temperature and solar amps with trend chart displays and historical data.
- Lithium Ion battery management including cell voltage monitoring and state of charge alarms.
- Manual and automatic control of battery switching and cross charge solenoid.
- Comprehensive alarm management.
- Inverter and battery charger control.
- Separate charge bus control.
- Plain English language setup and operation.
- Optional J1939 port for connection to Empirbus Connect50.
- Ve.Direct consumer port for connection to Victron MPPT solar controllers and internet.
- Ve.Direct producer port to Victron Color Control GX.
- OMAlink Bluetooth iPhone app. Android comig soon.
- Custom packaging for volume OEM applications.
- NMEA-2000 battery data support (2016).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Marine Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.