eArche 100W 21V Light Weight Solar Panel Frameless
These lightweight yet robust solar panels are perfect for caravans, motorhomes, yachts, trains, buses and other applications.
SAVE $21.85 (6%)
Only 4 left In Stock
Ships today from our Southport warehouse if order placed by 1pm
Sunman eArc 100W Flexible Solar Panel, 5 Year Warranty. 2022 VERSION - Now even smaller footprint using the latest cut Mono-PERC cells! These lightweight yet robust solar panels are perfect for caravans, motorhomes, yachts, trains, buses and other applications.
Made with a Patent Pending composite material similar to those used in airplane windows. These panels are tough enough to be approved by the Clean Energy Council for residential use yet they don't have a heavy, rigid frame or glass.
- The vented gap (height increase of ~15mm) improves panel efficiency and reduces heating of the mounting surface. This method also allows the junction box to sit underneath the panel. This includes:
- One roll of very high bond double sided adhesive tape
- Polycarbonate strips
- Installation via very high bond double sided adhesive tape provides a low profile secure bond.
- The Bi-Adhesive Backing includes a continuous sheet of 1mm bi-adhesive material over the whole back of the panel for mounting on smooth surfaces with no bumps or dips. Installation then becomes a simple peel and stick. Mounted in factory to panel prior to shipping. You'll need to remove thin plastic covering prior to mounting in place.
- A structural silicone (Fix8) can be used to adhere the panel to a surface.
- The panel can be secured using bolts or screws through eyelets in the panel. You will get the correct amount for the size of the panel.
- Please note: You will only require one mounting option! Please choose one of the mounting options in the Accessory List above.
eArc are the only lightweight solar panels approved for grid connect on buildings which means they have passed the same testing criteria as traditional solar panels.
Tougher, lighter, thinner and more durable
- Cutting edge technology - glass fibre-reinforced composite polymers similar to aircraft windows
- This reduces the coefficient of thermal expansion to a similar level as fixed panels, eliminating the main cause of cause of flexible/lightweight solar panel failures as seen in ETFE and PET panels, thermal expansion related stress causing failure of the cell to cell connections
- Light - 100W frameless is 1.8kg
- Thin - 2mm
- Tough - Hail tested with ice stones of 35mm diameter and 200g mass at 39.5m per sec
- Strong - rated 2400 pascals for wind and 2400 pascals for load
- Durable - 10 year product warranty for building and 5 years for mobile application
- 25 year exposure simulations/tests show degradation of the solar module at similar levels to fixed panels
- Output - Efficient monocrystalline cells, 25 year performance guarantee
- The only lightweight solar panel composition with Clean Energy Council (CEC) Accreditation
|Product Category||Portable Solar Panels|
|Solar Panel Type||Flexible Solar Panels|
|Max Power Voltage Vm(V)||21.2|
|Max Power Current Im(A)||4.75|
|Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)||25.2|
|Short Circuit Current Isc(A)||5.12|
|Max System Voltage (VDC)||1000|
|Dimensions||1093 x 552 x 2 mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|