Navionic+ NPPC012L - Australia & New Zealand (microSD / SD card)
For offshore or inland waters, this all-in-one solution offers detail-rich integrated mapping of coastal waters, lakes, rivers and more.
SKU: GAR.010-C1357-40 | MPN: 010-C1357-40
SAVE $50.07 (9%)
Special OrderSpecial Order from Supplier
Detailed coverage of Australia, New Zealand and many associated islands. Coverage includes the Great Barrier Reef, Tasmania, Christmas Island, the Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Norfolk Island, Campbell Island, the Auckland Islands, the Antipode Islands, the Bounty Islands, the Chatham Islands and the Kermadec Islands. Ports include Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Cairns in Australia; Wellington, Auckland, Nelson and Dunedin in New Zealand and Port Moresby, Papua-New Guinea.
Get 50cm HD contours, premier-grade chart features, including high-resolution relief shading, satellite imagery with SonarChart Shading overlay and 3D views, plus dock-to-dock route guidance technology, live mapping and Plotter Sync to provide wireless access to daily updates.
The Navionics Chart Installer software also ensures access to the freshest chart data every time out. Navionics route guidance solutions give you a suggested path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances and more, while multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots.
- Navionics+ and Platinum+ cards are not compatible with Garmin chartplotters
- Compatibility with Navionics content and features varies depending on the chartplotter model
- Route guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
- The Plotter Sync feature requires use of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device with an active subscription of the same area
- Integrated Garmin and Navionics content provides exceptional coverage, clarity and detail in a familiar look and feel
- Easy access to daily chart updates is available via the Navionics Chart Installer software or wirelessly via the Plotter Sync feature with the Navionics Boating app
- Navionics advanced dock-to-dock route guidance technology4 uses your boat settings, along with chart data and frequently traveled routes, to calculate a suggested path to follow
- High-resolution relief shading feature combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone
- High-resolution satellite imagery combined with SonarChart™ Shading overlay give you a realistic view of your surroundings - ideal for entering unfamiliar harbours or ports
- Sonar imagery is a downloadable image overlay that shows bottom hardness in contrasting color so you can easily identify transition areas on select U.S. lakes
- Aerial and surface photography of ports, marinas, bridges, docks, boat ramps, dams and navigational landmarks offers superior situational awareness
- Unique 3D views provide additional perspective both above and below the water
- Download the Community Edits content layer to any Navionics card, and view this valuable, local information - contributed by Navionics Boating app users - on your compatible chartplotter
- For improved fishing and navigation, SonarChart HD bathymetry maps display up to 50cm contours, providing a more detailed depiction of bottom structure
- Fishing range advanced feature lets you highlight a user-defined target depth range
- To aid in navigation, the shallow water shading advanced feature highlights depths up to a user-defined level
- SonarChart Live mapping feature allows boaters to create new personal 1' HD bathymetry maps that display in real time on the screens of their compatible plotters while navigating
- Worldwide coverage available
- Available on microSD cards; cartography updates are available via annual renewable subscription (the first year of updates is included)
|Unit Of Measure