Super Sarca Anchor[ Material:Galvanised;Size:#.5 2.4 Kg ]
All shipments are covered for loss or damage while in transit up to the point of delivery to the nominated shipping address. Insurance does not cover goods left on your premises under your instruction.
SARCA's patented design is unique and revolutionary, offering superb holding power on a variety of bottom types including mud, sand, gravel and rock.
Super SARCA Anchors are designed in Australia and manufactured in Australia and New Zealand using top-quality 316 stainless steel or mild steel which has been hot-dip galvanized. The patented design is unique and revolutionary, offering superb holding power on a variety of bottom types including mud, sand, gravel and rock, eliminating the need to carry two or more anchors to do the same job!
Super SARCA's unique design makes it both safer and easier to use. The penetrating ability and holding power of the Super SARCA has to be experienced to be believed.
Features of the Super SARCA Anchors
- Hoop on the rear of the anchor ensures that the Super SARCA rolls over in most situations, allowing the toe to be in its best possible position to penetrate the ocean floor and reducing dragging as the fluke digs in
- No more chain tangled around and between the flukes preventing the anchor from taking hold. Super SARCA's unique tangle-resistant design improves anchor efficiency and safety Unique design also creates a pumping action which sinks the anchor deeper.
- Teamed with the Super SARCA's 360° pivoting action, this makes the Super SARCA resistant to wind and tide changes Incorporates an automatic reset trip release that offers you the highest rate of recovery from rocks.
- When anchoring in and around bommies, reef or coral the Super SARCA has less chance of getting stuck and will create less damage to the environment Light in weight, easy to handle and contains no lead in the design to contaminate the marine environment
- Certified as high holding power anchors by the Victorian Marine Board and MSA witnessed by Loylds of London to comply with the USL code; a testament to their efficiency
- Available in top-quality 316 stainless steel or hot-dip galvanized mild steel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Marine Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.