Xantrex TrueCharge2 Chargers
Xantrex Trucharge battery chargers suit flooded, AGM and GEL batteries for caravans, boats, RV's and industrial applications.
|XAN.808-0232-01||TRUECharge2 Battery Temperature Sensor - Xantrex 808-0232-01
|XAN.808-8040-01||TRUEcharge2 Remote Panel for GEN3 Chargers - Xantrex 808-8040-01
|XAN.804-1220-02||TRUEcharge2 12V/20A Battery Charger - Xantrex 804-1220-02
|XAN.804-1240||TRUEcharge2 12V/40A Battery Charger - Xantrex 804-1240-02
|XAN.804-2420||TRUEcharge2 24V/20A Battery Charger - Xantrex 804-2420
|XAN.804-1260||TRUEcharge2 12V/60A Battery Charger - Xantrex 804-1260
|XAN.Xantrex804-2430||TRUEcharge2 24V/30A Battery Charger - Xantrex 804-2430
Ultimate, High Performance, Worldwide Charging
TRUECharge™2 battery chargers lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design. In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECharge2 battery chargers feature low electrical interference and efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging.
Thanks to their inherent drip-proof design characteristics, the TRUECharge2 chargers can be mounted in multiple positions. Designed for recreational and commercial applications worldwide, TRUECharge2 accepts 90 - 265 Vac, 47-63 Hz which makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read display of the TRUECharge2 20A, 40A and 60A 12V models can be augmented with an optional remote panel. Each models comes with built-in protection against surges and spikes on the AC power line.
New Parallel Feature
TRUECharge2 20A, 40A and 60A are equipped with a NEW PARALLEL STACKING feature. This allows two chargers to work together to combine the output current, achieving up to 120A for large battery banks. This requires the optional Remote Panel (part #808-8040-01).
- 12V models available in 20, 40 and 60 amps
- 24V models available in 10, 20 and 30 amps
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge ‘dead’ batteries
- Battery temperature sensor available (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional remote panel (#808-8040-01) required for parallel stacking
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection