Flexible 3-core Power and Control cables suitable for all shipboard and marine applications. Sold by the metre.
- Conductor: Finely stranded tinned annealed copper to IEC 60228 Class 5&6 & AS/NZS 1125.
- Insulation: LSFLEX®R-30, Cross-linked, Polyolefinic, Thermoset, Flame Retardant, Low Smoke, Zero Halogen (HF-90 to IEC 60092-351) Splash resistant to oil, skydrol, petrol, acid, sea water. Resists ozone and UV.
- Ripcord: High strength ripcord under sheath in multicores
- Sheath: LSFLEX®S-50, Polyolefinic, Flame Retardant, Low Smoke, Zero Halogen (SHF-1 to IEC 60092-359) Splash resistant to oil, skydrol, petrol, acid, sea water. Resists ozone and UV.
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +110°C
- Voltage Rating 600/1000 Volts
- Standards: AS/NZS 1125 AS/NZS 1660.5.1 AS/NZS 1660.5.2 AS/NZS 1660.5.3 AS/NZS 1660.5.6 IEC 60228 IEC 60092-350 IEC 60092-353 IEC 60332-1 IEC 60332-3(A) IEC 60754-1&2 IEC 61034-1&2 IEEE 45 IEEE 1580
- Approvals: LR, DNV, ABS, BV, GL, USCG, TC
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Marine Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.