C-Series Toggle Double & Triple Pole - Circuit Breaker CA3 50A White
- 5 000 Ampere interrupt capacity to meet ABYC requirements for 120/240 Volt 50 Ampere main protection
- Double pole used as 120 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch hot and neutral
- Triple pole used as 240 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch lines (hot) and neutral
- Double and triple pole circuit breakers will trip all poles will trip if any one pole trips
- “Trip Free” design cannot be held “ON” during fault current condition
Interrupt Rating Table
Trip Delay Curve<img src=""http://bluesea.com/files/images/delay_curves/Toggle_CB.jpg""
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Marine Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.