Blue Sea m-series on-off battery switch.
Switches a single battery to a single load group
Note 6006 replaces 9006
- Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface front panel or rear panel mounting
- Isolating cover with snap-on sections protects rear contacts
- 3/8""-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance accepts 3/8"" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8"" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Ideal for marine or RV applications
- All non-corrosive marine grade metals
- Molded in durable reinforced polycarbonate
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Label with international ON/OFF legends
- Removable key or knob remains positively retained
- ICON label set included for circuit identification
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Marine Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.