#40 mesh seawater disc filter for refrigeration and air conditioning pump applications.
Disc filters are fully maintainable. Plastic rings stack together creating a cylindrical filter element. During filtration, the rings are compressed together effectively filtering the water and protecting the system from clogging. Cleaning is so easy - just remove the screw on housing and rinse the filter disc assembly under a tap.
|Maximum Pressure||10 Bar|
|Maximum Flow Rate||65 litres per minute|
|Maximum Temperature||60 deg C|
- Engineered for efficient operation with no maintenance
- Flat, grooved, plastic rings stack together to form filter element.
- Depth filtration - increasing filtration efficiency
- Greater holding capacity as water is filtered through the entire ring depth, not just the surface
- During filtration, pressure increases and compresses the rings increasing efficiency and protecting the system from clogging
- Constructed of the highest quality UV protected reinforce polymer plastic
- Degree of filtration is easily changed by replacing the disc rings with the desired mesh size
- Available in a range of sizes, degrees of filtration and flow capacities
- Can be operated as stand-alone units or combined to form modular filter batteries
- Robust design
- Pressure differential disc compression
- Robust design
- Captures and retains significant amount of solids
- Completely corrosion resistant
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Marine Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.