Venus Glass Bridge Integration
This integration ensures a vessel’s MFD (Multi-Functional Display) can display Venus-device information, at the ‘Glass Bridge’ helm and other screens, with a simple plug and play UTP cable connection. MFDs by Raymarine, Garmin, B&G, Simrad, Lowrance are examples of some of the OEMs that can integrate Venus-device information. Venus-devices are members of the GX Product Family.
Glass Bridge integration for Garmin & Navico brands is available now with the release of Venus 2.30 and for Raymarine it’s expected Q2 2019.
This silent video demonstrates the ease of integration. No need for sound commentary, as it’s that easy to integrate!
Key features of Victron Energy’s Glass Bridge integration
- Monitor shore power and generator status.
- Monitor battery status.
- Monitor chargers, inverters, inverter/chargers.
- Monitor AC and DC loads.
- Control shore current limit.
- Control the inverter/charger.
- Open the Victron Remote Console panel; allowing access to further parameters.