Victron Energy Repair Services
Outback Marine Australia can repair your Victron Energy units in or out of warranty. Follow the steps below or send in a request for further assistance.
Step 1 - Read the Product Manual
Your Victron product manual contains:
- Installation instructions
- Troubleshooting steps
The product manual is essential reading before installation or us for further support. It provides critical information for the safe and reliable use of your Victron equipment.
The product manual for your Victron Energy product can be found in the Downloads section.
Please take the time to review it before seeking further support.
Step 2 - Perform a system check
Please be aware that a Victron Energy product is always part of a bigger system. When performing a system check, pay attention to the following:
- Are the batteries old, broken or empty?
- Are there any faulty or loose fuses, cables or isolator switches?
- Is the AC load too high or is there a short-circuit?
- Is the grid or generator bad?
- Are the generator settings correct?
- Does the system suit the product?
- Is the system configured correctly?
Please read Victron’s Wiring Unlimited reference guide and confirm that the systems electrical wiring is suitable.
Step 3 - Contact Us
Complete the Victron Repair Form to submit a request for repair.
- When completing the form please try to provide as much detail as possible to assist in the repair:
- When you contact them, have the following information ready:
- Where and when did you purchase?
- What are the other system components?
- What have you already tried?
- Pictures of the installation.
- Describe the exact steps to re-create the problem and the behaviour you are seeing.