Littelfuse 880076 SL Power Distribution Module with manual control
Combines an ignition protected fuse block with sealed plug outputs and a remote high-amperage relay. Protects up to seven circuits.
SKU: LIT.880076 | MPN: 880076
Vendor Warehouse - Stock availability will need to be confirmed with vendor
The SL Series Power Distribution Modules combine an unswitched multiple ATO®/ATC® fuse block with integrated sealed plug outputs, a remote high-amperage relay, and a switched multiple MIDI® fuse block. It consolidates up to seven circuits from 1A–200A, eliminates significant factory or field interconnections, and provides main battery shutdown from a safe location.
- Optional manual control knob switches high-amp circuits for emergency battery disconnect or providing positive lock-out for
- Battery control from a remote location increases safety
- Three switched 30A–200A MIDI® fuse locations ideal for high-amp circuits including vehicle control modules, inverters, and auxiliary circuits*
- Four always on 1A–40A ATO®/ATC® fuse locations ideal for low-amp circuits including clock memory, alarms, tachograph, and qualcomm modules*
- Sealed cover protects fuses from harsh environments: IP59K rating
- Tin-plated copper studsprovide maximum conductivity and significantly lower contact resistance
- Stainless steel hardwareprovides superior corrosion resistance
- Integrated low-amp fuse and control connector plugs provide a secure, waterproof fine wire connection
- Ignition protected to SAE J1171 and ISO 8846 for operation in hazardous atmospheric environments
- Temperature and Shock tested to withstand under-hood heavy duty vehicle applications