Reactor 40 Steer-by-wire Corepack for Viking VIPER With GHC 50 Autopilot Instrument
Designed for Viking yachts with a Viking VIPER steering system, this Reactor 40 autopilot steer-by-wire corepack gives you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
SAVE $865.37 (8%)
Vendor Warehouse - Stock availability will need to be confirmed with vendor
This corepack works with Viking yachts that have a Viking VIPER steering system. It requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument.
SOLID-STATE 9-AXIS AHRS
With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimises heading error and more.
REACTS TO WATER CONDITIONS
Hold your course on the sea — this autopilot reacts to conditions, so you can remain confident even when you’re pitching or rolling.
All autopilots require commissioning and calibration. Reactor 40 makes it quick and easy.
WIRELESS REMOTE CAPABILITIES
Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument).
- Dimensions: 3 19/32" diameter (91.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
- CCU cable length: 9.5 ft (3 m)
- NMEA 2000 power input: 9-16 V
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 3 (150 mA)
- Dimensions (L x Diameter): 29/32" x 1" (23 mm x 25 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range: from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length: 10 ft (3.0 m)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|