Sterling ProCharge Ultra 48 Volt / 15 Amp / 3 Out Worldwide Marine Battery Charger
Sterling Powers Award-Winning Global AC Input (90-270VAC 40-70Hz) to 36VDC-20A Output Battery Charger with Active Power Factor Correction. 11 Pre-programmed battery charge curves, including LiFePO4 , GEL, AGM, Calcium, and Flooded Lead Acid Batteries.
SKU: STE.PCU4815 | MPN: PCU4815
SAVE $124.33 (8%)
Only 4 left In Stock
Ships today from our Southport warehouse if order placed by 1pm
Sterling Powers line of Marine Grade, Power Factor Corrected Battery Chargers set a new standard of what you should expect from your battery charger when it comes to features, performance & price. Years of experience in the battery charging industry has provided Sterling the insight to include everything we could possibly think of and combine it all into the ProCharge Ultra line of feature rich, high performance marine grade battery chargers. This exceptionally efficient power factor corrected battery charger runs on any Global AC Power source between 90-260 volts, requires less input power, produces less waste heat, and still has a remarkably small, lightweight footprint. Featuring Eleven pre-programmed battery charging curves as well as one user customisable battery profile. Check the real-time voltage or current output on the digital display or on the optional remote control that can be either surface, recess, or flush mounted over 10 metres away from the battery charger.
ProCharge Ultra Features:
- Global Input Power- This battery charger will operate anywhere in the world! By design, this battery charger will automatically operate with an a/c input of 90-260 volts (40-80 hz) automatically.
- 11 Pre-programmed battery charge curves, including LiPO4, GEL, AGM, Calcium, and Flooded Lead Acid Batteries.
- One custom, user programmable battery charge profile. Can be set from the charger, no need for a computer.
- Four Step Battery Charging Profile extends the life of your batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against overcharging your batteries.
- One common negative, three positive battery posts allows the user to charge 1, 2 or 3 battery banks.
- Two Digital Meters displaying real time current and voltage measurements.
- One power meter showing % of charger capacity being used as well as remaining power capacity.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)- up to 0.99pf, ensuring efficient power conversion, increasing efficiency by nearly 40% over older, non-PFC technology.
- Additionally, our new synchronized rectification output increases the efficiency of this charger up to 10% over traditional diode based chargers found on the market today.
- High Voltage de-sulphation cycle for customers with flooded lead acid batteries.
- Low activity, stand-by mode to increase battery life.
- Digital Microprocessor Controlled High Voltage Protection System (Primary) and an emergency backup analog controlled high voltage trip (secondary)
- Constructed of non-ferrous metals and marine grade materials. Lightweight, Compact footprint for easy installation.
- Designed and built to UL1236 Marine & ABYC-31 standards.
- 32 LED Information Panel, internal scan and systems check.
- Remote port for optional remote control w/ 10 meter cable. Remote can be surface, flush, or recess mounted.
- Battery temperature sensor included.