Enerdrive ePower Chargers
Enerdrive Epower battery chargers suit flooded, AGM, GEL and Lithium batteries for caravans, boats, RV's and industrial applications.
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks.
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three.
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3.
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 60amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator).
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks.
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz.
- LED Display: Easy to use "set and select" menu along with scrolling charger status.
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable.
- 2 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support.
|Image||Part No||Name||Charge Amps||Output Volts||Price|
|ENE.EN3REM||Remote Control for ePower Chargers - Enerdrive EN3REM
|ENE.EN31220||ePOWER 20amp/12volt Smart Battery Charger - Enerdrive EN31220
|END.EN31240||ePOWER 40amp/12v Smart Battery Charger - Enerdrive EN31240
|ENE.EN31260||ePOWER 60amp/12v Smart Battery Charger - Enerdrive EN31260
|ENE.EN32430||ePOWER 30amp / 24v Smart Charger - Enerdrine EN32430