The PV Power IP65 enclosures are manufactured in Europe from ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate). ASA material is extremely tough with good chemical resistance and thermal stability, UV stabilized, and outstanding resistance to weather and aging.
These enclosures are fitted with a small handle for locking the door and can be retrofitted with a key lock assembly. Each enclosure is equipped with multiple metric knockouts in numerous sizes, in top, bottom and sides for extra versatility.
- Material: Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA)
- Complies with: IEC 60670-1:2002 IEC 60670-24:2005
- Rated voltage: 1000VDC
- Resistance of insulating material to fire (glow wire test): 650°C
- Tamper evident security seal provisions
- Protection degree IP65
- Insulation class II
- Optional key lock available
- Made in Europe
- UV stabilised
- Dimensions (mm): 127 x 200 x 120
|Unit Of Measure||ea|