Victron BlueSolar MPPT 150/70-Tr Solar Controller
BlueSolar 150 VOC, 70 Amp MPPT solar panel charge controller for 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V battery systems including Lithium with terminal connectors.
SKU: VIC.SCC010070200 | MPN: SCC010070200
SAVE $65.99 (10%)
Available at Victron
In Stock at Victrons Australian warehouse and typically ships within 5-6 Business Days.
MPPT controllers operate solar panels at their Maximum Power Point improving efficiency up to 30% by adjusting input voltage to harvest the maximum power from the solar panels. It then manages this power to supply the varying voltage requirement of the battery plus load.
The Victron MPPT BlueSolar senses when to adjust the output that it is being sent to the battery and will shut down for a few microseconds, calculate and make relevant adjustments. The principle of MPPT is to extract the maximum possible power from a solar panel by setting the most efficient combination of voltage and current - maximum power point.
The BlueSolar supports Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection. Unlike the conventional MPPTs which tend to lock to a local MPP when shady conditions occur, [which may not be the optimum MPP], Advance Maximum Power Point Detection will harvest maximum energy by locking to the optimum MPP. In addition the unit is configured for optimal Three step charging.
With the V.E.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle , programming, real-time data and history display is available on your smart device.
Inbuilt additional electronic protection provides
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
- PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
- PV reverse current protection.
- Internal temperature sensor compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
- With no cooling fan the maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
- Flexible charge algorithm provides functionality for fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch
- Parallel operation is possible
Three Stage Charging
- Stage One - Bulk or Boost – As much current as possible is delivered in order to rapidly recharge the batteries to about 80%.
- Stage Two - Absorption – When the battery reaches its final charging voltage, known as its absorption voltage the charge allows the current to taper off as the battery nears a full charge.
- Stage Three - Float – At this stage float voltage is applied which is enough to retain a full charge but controlled to prevent overcharging.
MPPT 150/45, MPPT 150/60, MPPT 150/70 - with screw- or MC4 PV connection Specifications
You May Also Like