Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150/85-MC4 VE.Can Bluetooth Solar Controller
Victron SmartSolar 150 VOC, 85 Amp MPPT VE.CAN solar panel charge controller with MC4 Connectors for 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V battery systems (including Lithium) with Bluetooth.
SKU: VIC.SCC115085511 | MPN: SCC115085511
SAVE $86.90 (10%)
Available at Victron
In Stock at Victrons Australian warehouse and typically ships within 5-6 Business Days.
Up to 25 charge controllers can be daisy-chained and connected to a Color Control GX or other GX device. This greatly improves wiring simplicity and cost on large systems. Previously, all units required their own communications cable to be wired to a network of adapters and USB hubs to connect to the GX Device. The VE.DIrect port found on other SmartSolar controllers is retained, ensuring no functionality is lost by selecting the VE.CAN models.
The charge controllers come ready configured for the synchronization mechanism which begins to work as soon as they are connected together with the network cable. ESS (Energy Storage Systems) are supported and controlled by intelligent (CANBUS) batteries but requires a Venus GX (not compatible with the Color Control).
MPPT controllers operate solar panels at their Maximum Power Point improving efficiency up to 30% by adjusting input voltage to harvest the maximum power from the solar panels. It then manages this power to supply the varying voltage requirement of the battery plus load.
The MPPT senses when to adjust the output that it is being sent to the battery and will shut down for a few microseconds, calculate and make relevant adjustments. The principle of MPPT is to extract the maximum possible power from a solar panel by setting the most efficient combination of voltage and current - maximum power point.
The Victron MPPT SmartSolar support Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection. Unlike the conventional MPPTs which tend to lock to a local MPP when shady conditions occur, [which may not be the optimum MPP], Advance Maximum Power Point Detection will harvest maximin energy by locking to the optimum MPP.
- With no cooling fan the maximum efficiency exceeds 98% for outstanding conversion efficiency
- Flexible charge algorithm provides functionality for fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch
- Remote on-off [To connect for example to a BMS]
- Programmable relay to set the device to trip on alarm or other events
- Optional SmartSolar pluggable LCD display
- Internal temperature sensor and optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth - Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
Extensive electronic protection:
- Internal temperature sensor provides additional electronic protection
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high
- PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection
- PV reverse current protection
Built-in Bluetooth along with the VictronConnect App provides easy access to the extensive range of functions available on your solar charge controller such as:
- Solar Gauge – Realtime power output
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current
- Battery State
- History Analysis
Optional SmartSolar pluggable LCD display
An optional plug-in LCD display/control provides live-data, set-up and management, straight from the face of the device. Simply remove the rubber seal that protects the plug on the front of the controller, and plug-in the display.
|Unit Of Measure