CAT6 Outdoor Shielded SF/UTP Ethernet Patch Cable, 30 metre
Moisture and UV Proof Ethernet Cables designed for the outdoor changing environment. Suitable for PTP/PTMP networking, 5G Fixed Wireless, tower feeder runs, etc.
SAVE $12.32 (10%)
Ships today from our Southport warehouse if order placed by 1pm
Manufactured in Australia, this Category 6 Ethernet Cable series is UV-Stable and dual-shielded (foil and braid) for use in outdoor and industrial telecommunications applications.
Terminating Cat6 cables out in the field can be time consuming and difficult to meet Fluke tests. These pre-made patch cables are factory terminated and tested in Australia under strict ISO quality processes. ACMA RCM certified, these ethernet cable assemblies also carry an incredible 10 year warranty.
Available in 3m, 5m, 10m, 20m, 30m and 40m cable lengths. Custom assemblies are also available on request.
- 100% Copper Ethernet Cable
- Foil and braid shielded SF/UTP, with ESD drain wire
- Backwards compatible with Category 5E
- 23 AWG Stranded conductors
- 50-micron gold contacts
- Rugged & durable RJ45 boot
- Australian-compliant components are used to build this cable.
- 10 Year warranty