Victron Orion-Tr Smart 24/12-30A (360W) Isolated DC-DC charger
Victron Orion-Tr Smart 24V to 12V 30Amp (360W) DC to DC Battery charger with galvanic isolation. 3-stage battery charge algorithm for Lead-acid, AGM & Lithium. Bluetooth Smart built-in.
SKU: VIC.ORI241236120 | MPN: ORI241236120
SAVE $48.59 (10%)
Available at Victron
In Stock at Victrons Australian warehouse and typically ships within 5-6 Business Days.
The Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC charger is a professional DC to DC adaptive 3-stage charger with built-in Bluetooth.
For use in dual battery systems in cars, 4WDs or on boats where the 'smart' alternator and the start battery are used to charge the second/house battery. The unit can be monitored and programmed via Bluetooth and can be remotely controlled via a remote on/off switch and has an engine running detection mechanism.
The Orion Tr-Smart charger is suitable for both lead acid and lithium batteries.Unlimited multiple units can be connected in parallel to increase output power. Suitable for high temperatures up to 55°C with a full rated output up to 40°C and rated to IP43.
Bluetooth Smart built-in
Any Bluetooth enabled Apple or Android smart phone, tablet or other device can be used to monitor, change settings and to update the charger when new software features become available via the VictronConnect App.
Smart alternator compatibility
Vehicle manufacturers are now introducing smart ECU (Engine Control Unit) controlled alternators to increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. Smart alternators deliver a variable output voltage and are shut down when they’re not needed. The converter has a engine running detection mechanism. This prevents the converter from discharging the starter battery when the alternator does not supply power. The Orion-Tr Smart Isolated DC-DC charger separates the starter battery from the service battery when the engine is not running.
Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: Bulk - Absorption - Float
- Bulk - During this stage the controller delivers as much charge current as possible to rapidly recharge the batteries.
- Absorption - When the battery voltage reaches the absorption voltage setting, the controller switches to constant voltage mode. For lead acid batteries it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge the absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely recharged. For lithium batteries absorption time is fixed, default 2 hours. The fixed or adaptive mode can be chosen
on the battery settings.
- Float - During this stage, float voltage is applied to the battery to maintain it in a fully charged state. When the battery voltage drops substantially below this level, due to a high load for example, during at least 1 minute, a new charge cycle will be triggered.
- Flexible charge algorithm - Programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed battery settings are configurable within the VictronConnect app.
Use the remote function to enable and disable the converter remotely with the remote on/off connector or using the VictronConnect app. Typical use cases include a user operated
hard wired switch and automatic control by for example a Battery Management System.
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
- Overload protected.
- Short circuit protected.
- Connector over-temperature protection.
Can be Paralleled to increase output current
An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel to increase charging amps.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|