The Actisense™ NMEA 2000 to PC Interface transfers NMEA 2000 messages to and from the NMEA 2000 bus using the Actisense Comms Dynamic Linked Library (DLL). This ensures that all Actisense certified PC software can send and receive pure NMEA 2000 data, without any translations getting in the way and changing the data.
The NGT-1 works in partnership with specialist PC software to allow viewing and/or sending of data to and from the NMEA 2000 bus. It can also be used with the Actisense configuration utility to re-configure any Actisense NGW-1 units that are on the bus - acting as the master remote control node.
- Vital NMEA 2000 diagnostic tool
- USB version is fully isolated to prevent dangerous ground loops
- ISO version has OPTO-isolated input and ISO-Drive™ output for safely interfacing with RS232 or RS422
- Up to 230,400 baud data transfer rate
- Integrated 1.5m drop cable
- Diagnostic receive LEDs
- Allows all major PC Chartplotter applications to interface with the NMEA 2000 bus
- Provides a rule-enforcing firewall between the PC and the NMEA 2000 bus
- Powerful diagnosis of the NMEA 2000 network using the FREE NMEA Reader software provided
- Configure and flash-update Actisense products on the bus
NGT-1 Product Video:
|Unit Of Measure||ea|