Navionic+ NAPC030R - New Caledonia (microSD / SD card)
For offshore or inland waters, this all-in-one solution offers detail-rich integrated mapping of coastal waters, lakes, rivers and more.
SKU: GAR.010-C1363-30 | MPN: 010-C1363-30
SAVE $18.22 (9%)
Special OrderSpecial Order from Supplier
Coastal coverage of the islands of New Caledonia and the southern islands of Vanuatu including the Loyalty Islands and the Chesterfield Islands.
Get SonarChart 1’ (0.5 meter) HD bathymetry maps, advanced features such as dock-to-dock route guidance technology, live mapping and Plotter Sync to provide wireless access to daily updates. The Navionics Chart Installer software also ensures the freshest chart data every time out.
Navionics route guidance solutions give you a suggested path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances and more. Multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots.
- Navionics+ and Platinum+ cards are not compatible with Garmin chartplotters
- Compatibility with Navionics content and features varies depending on the chartplotter model
- Route guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
- The Plotter Sync feature requires use of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device with an active subscription of the same area
- Integrated Garmin and Navionics content provides exceptional coverage, clarity and detail in a familiar look and feel
- Easy access to daily chart updates is available via the Navionics Chart Installer software or wirelessly via the Plotter Sync feature with the Navionics Boating app.
- Navionics advanced dock-to-dock route guidance technology uses your boat settings, along with chart data and frequently travelled routes, to calculate a suggested path to follow
- Download the Community Edits content layer to any Navionics card, and view this valuable, local information — contributed by Navionics Boating app users - on your compatible chartplotter
- For improved fishing and navigation, SonarChart HD bathymetry maps display up to 50cm contours, providing a more detailed depiction of bottom structure
- Fishing range advanced feature lets you highlight a user-defined target depth range
- To aid in navigation, the shallow water shading advanced feature highlights depths up to a user - defined level
- SonarChart Live mapping feature allows boaters to create new personal 1’ HD bathymetry maps that display in real time on the screens of their compatible plotters while navigating
- Worldwide coverage available
- Available on microSD cards; cartography updates are available via annual renewable subscription (the first year of updates is included)
|Unit Of Measure